The 2018-19 season is now open.
Other Admission Links:
- Tuition Fees and Admissions Calendar 2018-19
- Tuition Assistance Instructions 2018-19 (Not receiving applications at this time; Please check for updates on March 1st)
- Uniform Code 2016-17
- Pastoral Discount Request Form
- Prospective International Student Enrollment Information
- SCS and Students with Special Needs
- Standards for Evaluating Prospective Students
SCS Admissions Requirements
Thank you for your interest in Smithtown Christian School, a ministry of Smithtown Gospel Tabernacle. Here you will find the necessary information to begin the process of becoming a student at SCS.
Step 1. Submit all admissions documentation.
For dates, deadlines, and all financial info, please refer to the admissions packet you received from the SCS Office, and the Tuition and Fee Schedule and Admissions Calendar 2016-17.
Step 2. Entrance Testing
After all admissions documentation is submitted and reviewed, your child(ren) will be scheduled for entrance testing.
Step 3. Interview Process
The school office will schedule an interview and it is required that both parents attend with their children who are prospective students.
Step 4. Preparations for Enrollment
- Transfer Student Athletic Information
- Grandparents Day Form
- Tuition Fees and Admissions Calendar 2017-18
- BOCES District Verification Form
- Follett Ordering Instructions
- Login Instructions for RenWeb
Please call the School Office should you need assistance at any stage of this process.
Smithtown Christian School, a ministry of Smithtown Gospel Tabernacle, admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally made available to students at the school. There is no discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in either administration of education and admissions policies, or in student aid, athletic and other programs.