Happy Time Pre-School has been in existence since 1972 and has maintained a high standard of excellence in its programs.
In all curriculum areas of our 3 year old and 4 year old programs, emphasis is placed on:
1. Inspiring a love for one another as explained in God’s Word, the Bible.
2. Developing a love for learning.
3. Encouraging positive feelings about self, the school and the environment.
4. Developing self-control and the ability to share and cooperate.
5. Stimulating each child’s thought process to bring about greater understanding, awareness and curiosity.
6. Developing the ability to think logically, to make associations, and to solve problems independently.
7. Strengthening fine and gross motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
8. Developing listening skills.
9. Fostering communication and appreciation for language in many different forms.
10. Stimulating curiosity, creativity and imagination.
11. Helping each child to recognize the rights, feelings, and property of others.
12. Encouraging self-help skills of independence.
Happy Time Pre-School offers 3 year old and 4 year old programs. To enter, a child must be 3 or 4 years of age prior to December 1st. In addition, your child must be fully toilet-trained, and verbally able to express his or her needs. Applications are available upon request. Call the school office at (631) 265-3334 x.211.
|2 Half Days||$2,310.00|
|3 Half Days||$2,990.00|
|5 Half Days (a.m. only)||$3,730.00|
|2 Afternoons||Tuesday, Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.|
|2 Afternoons||Tuesday, Thursday 12:30 p.m. – 2:50 p.m.|
|3 Mornings||Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
|3 Afternoons||Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|5 Mornings||Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
|Hours in Attendance||Daily||Monthly Tuition|
For more information or to schedule a tour please call
Elizabeth Bento, Director, at 631-265-3334 x211 or fill out the form below.
" The service-learning program at SCS goes hand and hand with Christian education. Students learn about loving Jesus and helping those in need. Then, they practice what they learn by going out and being the "hands and feet" of Jesus to their communities. "
Dr. Anna Ramos, SCS parent
" Knowing that our children are going to school and learning about Christ and hearing biblical truth that is not altered has confirmed to us over and over that SCS is the best choice we could make for our kids' education. "
Doug & Kelly Jansson, SCS parents
" If you aim for heaven, you might get earth thrown in, besides. Aim for heavenly values by sending your kids to Smithtown Christian School, even if it means sacrifice. "
Daniel Buttafuoco, SCS Grandparent
"SCS has been an incredible blessing to our family. Knowing our children are in a Christ-centered environment where they are loved, nurtured and prayed for by their teachers and other members of their school family is so important to us. "
Rachel Cardwell, SCS Parent
"It's impossible to enter this school without coming into the presence of God. It's the only thing that can change lives and because of the faithful teachers, staff and culture of SCS, it changed mine."
Pastor Jeffrey Eichenlaub, SCS Alum
A ministry of: Smithtown Gospel Tabernacle